1. Саймон, Н. Партиципаторный музей. М.: Ad Marginem. Garage Pro, 2017. 440 c.
2. Фрейре П. Педагогика Угнетенных. — М.: КоЛиБри, 2018. — 447 с.
3. Ashley, Susan, 2005 First Nations on View: Canadian Museums and Hybrid Representations of Culture. In Hybrid Entities, Annual Graduate Conference Hosted by the York/Ryerson Programme in Communication and Culture. March 18−20, 2005. Pp. 31−40. Rogers Communication Centre, York University, Canada.
4. Boast, Robin B., 2011, 'Neocolonial Collaboration: Museum as Contact Zone Revisited' in Museum Anthropology
5. Borsa, Joan, 1990 'Towards a Politics of Location: Rethinking Marginality' in Canadian Women Studies
6. Clifford, James 1997. Routes: Travel and translation in the late twentieth century
, Cambridge [MA]: Harvard University Press
7. Cornwall, Andrea 2008, Democratising Engagement: What the UK can learn from International Experience,
8. Cornwall Andrea and Coelho, Vera Schattan P., 2007. Spaces for change? The politics of citizen participation in new democratic arenas
. ed., 1−29. London: Zed Books
9. Cornwall Andrea, and Gaventa, John, 2001 From users and choosers to makers and shapers: Repositioning participation in social policy
, Institute of Development Studies Working Paper, Brighton
10. Crooke, Elizabeth, 2007, Museums and Community: Ideas, issues and challenges by Elizabeth Crooke Routledge
11. Farah, Naruddin, (1993). Gifts
. London: Serif. Reprints: Arcade, 1999; Kwela Books, 2001
12. Fouseki, Kalliopi, 2010, 'Community Voices, Curatorial Choices: Representing Community Voices in the 1807 Exhibitions' in Representing Enslavement and Abolition in Museums: Ambiguous Engagements
edited by Laurajane Smith, Geoff Cubitt, Kalliopi Fouseki, Ross Wilson, Routledge, 150−192
13. Fraser, Nancy, 1992 Rethinking the public sphere: A contribution to the critique of actually existing democracy, in C Calhoun (ed.) Habermas and the public sphere
, Cambridge [MA], MIT Press, 109−142.
14. Freire, Paulo, and Faundez, Antonio, 1989 Learning to Question: A Pedagogy of Liberation
. New York: Continuum.
15. Freire, Paulo, and Macedo, Donaldo, 1987 Literacy: Reading the Word and the World
. South Hadley, MA: Bergin.
16. Galeano, Eduardo, in Barsamian, David (2004) Louder Than Bombs: Interviews from The Progressive Magazine
, Boulder, Colorado
17. Gaventa, John, 1980 Power and Powerlessness: Quiescence and Rebellion in an Appalachian Valley, Illinois: University of Illinois Press
18. Giroux, Henry A., 2012, Education and the Crisis of Public Values: Challenging the Assault on Teachers, Students, & Public Education
, Series: Counterpoints
— Volume 400, New York, Peter Lang.
19. Giroux, Henry A., 2011a, On Critical Pedagogy
in series, Critical Pedagogy Today, 1st edition, London, Bloomsbury
20. Giroux, Henry A., 2011b, Democracy Unsettled: From Critical pedagogy to the war on youth, Truthout online journal interview http://www.truth-out.org/...
(дата обращения 29.07.2015)
21. Giroux, Henry A., (co-authored with Lech Witkowski) 2011c, Education and the Public Sphere
: Ideas of Radical Pedagogy
. Cracow, Poland: Impuls.
22. Giroux, Henry A., 2009, Paulo Freire and the Politics of Postcolonialism,
online article http://www.henryagiroux.com/...
(дата обращения 29.07.2015)
23. Giroux, Henry A., 2001, Theory and Resistance in Education (Revised Edition)
. Westport, Conn.: Bergin and Garvey.
24. Giroux, Henry A., 1988, Teachers as Intellectuals
a. Critical Pedagogy of Learning
, Granby, MA: Bergin & Garvey Publishers, Inc.
25. Graham, Helen; Mason, Rhiannon and Nayling, Nigel, 2013, 'The Personal is Still Political: Museums, participation and copyright', Museums & Society, 11(2): 105−12
26. Gur-Ze'ev, Ilan, (ed), 2005, 'Critical Theory and critical pedagogy today: Toward the new critical language in education', Studies in Education
, University of Haifa Press
27. Hajer, Maarten A, 1993, Discourse coalitions and the institutionalisation of practice: The case of acid rain in Great Britain. In The argumentative turn in in policy analysis and planning, ed. F. Fischer and J. Forester, M. London, Frank Cass & Co.
28. Hickling-Hudson, Anne R., Matthews, Julie. & Woods, Annette F., (Eds) (2004) Disrupting preconceptions: postcolonialism and education (Brisbane, Post-Pressed).
29. Hooper-Greenhill, Eilean, 1992 Museums and the shaping of knowledge. London: Routledge
30. Janes Robert R. (2010) Museums in a Troubled World: Renewal, Irrelevance or Collapse?,
31. JanMohamed, Abdul R. 1992 Worldliness-Without-World, Homelessness-as-Home: Toward a Definition of Border Intellectual in Edward Said: A Critical Reader, ed., Michael Sprinker. Oxford, Basil Blackwell: 96−120.
32. Kreps, Christina, 2009, Liberating Culture: Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Museums, Curation and Heritage Preservation
, New York, London: Routledge
33. Lynch, Bernadette T. (2014a). "'Generally Dissatisfied': Hidden Pedagogy in the Postcolonial Museum", in: THEMA. La revue des Musées de la civilisation, Vol. 1(1), 79−92
34. Lynch, Bernadette, 2014b Our Museum: A Five Year Perspective from a Critical Friend, http://ourmuseum.org.uk/wp-content/...
(accessed 2 July 2015)
35. Lynch, Bernadette, (ed) 2013 Working through conflict in museums: Museums, objects and participatory democracy. Museum Management and Curatorship
, Special Issue, Volume 28, Issue 1,2013 available online http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rmmc20/28/1
(дата обращения 03.08.2015)
36. Lynch Bernadette 2011a Whose Cake is it Anyway?: A collaborative investigation into engagement and participation in twelve museums and galleries in the UK,
London:The Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
37. Lynch, Bernadette, 2011b Custom-made reflective practice: can museums realise their capabilities in helping others realise theirs? Museum Management and Curatorship, Volume 26
, Issue 5
, 2011 Special Issue: Taking stock: museum studies and museum practices in Canada.
38. Lynch, Bernadette 2011c. Collaboration, Contestation, and Creative Conflict: On the Efficacy of Museum/Community Partnerships in Redefining Museum Ethics.
J. Marstine ed., 146−163 London: Routledge.
39. Lynch, Bernadette 2011d. Custom-made: a new culture for museums and galleries in civil society in Utopic Curating
, Arken Bulletin http://www.arken.dk/content/us/press/news/...
40. Lynch, Bernadette T. and Alberti Samuel J. M. M., 2010. Legacies of prejudice: racism, co-production and radical trust in the museum. Museum Management and Curatorship
. 25:1, 13- 35
41. Marstine, J, (ed.) 2011 The Routledge Companion to Museum Ethics: Redefining Ethics for the twenty-first century
, Routledge, Oxon
42. Macdonald, Sharon J., 2002, Behind the Scenes at the Science Museum, London: Berg
43. Mc Carthy, Cormac, 2007, Exhibiting Māori: A History of Colonial Cultures of Display, New York: Berg
44. Morse, Nuala, Macpherson, Morag, and Robinson, Sophie, 2013 'Developing dialogue in coproduced exhibitions: between rhetoric, intentions and realities' in Lynch, B. (ed) 2013 Working through conflict in museums: Museums, objects and participatory democracy, Museum Management and Curatorship, Special Issue, Volume 28
, Issue 1, 2013 доступно онлайн: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rmmc20/28/1
45. Mouffe, Chantal,2005 On the Political
: Routledge, Oxford
46. Mouffe Chantal, ed 1999, The Challenge of Cark Schmitt
, London, Verso
47. O'Neill, Mark, 2010, unpublished conference presentation by O'Neill at the Victoria &Albert museum's conference, From the Margins to the Core?
, London, Wednesday 24 March 2010. Conference summary by the V&A's Christopher Breward: http://www.vam.ac.uk/__data/assets/...
(дата обращения 02.07.2015)
48. Peers, L., and A. Brown, eds. 2003. Museums and source communities. London: Routledge
49. Phillips, R.B. 2003. Community collaboration in exhibits. In Museums and source communities, ed. L. Peers and A.K. Brown, 15570. London: Routledge
50. Pratt, M.L. 1992, Imperial eyes: Travel writing and transculturation
. London: Routledge
51. Ralston Saul, Jonathan, 2014 The Globe and Mail, Friday, Oct. 31, 2014. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/...
(дата обращения 02.07.2015)
52. Sandell, Richard and Nightingale, Eithne, 2012, Museums, Equality and Social Justice
, Routledge: London and New York
53. Sandell, Richard, 2003, 'Social inclusion, the museum and the dynamics of sectoral change', Museum and Society, 2003, 1(1), pp. 45−62
54. Sandell, Richard, 2002. 'Museums and the combating of social inequality: roles, responsibilities, resistance', in Sandell, R. (ed.) Museums, Society, Inequality
, Routledge, London
55. Schön, Donald, 1983, The Reflective Practitioner, How Professionals Think In Action,
Basic Books, New York
56. Searle, John, 1990 The Storm Over the University
, The New York Review of Books
, December 6, 1990.
57. Sen, Amartya, 2010. Annual DEMOS Lecture, 2010 http://www.demos.co.uk/events/annual-lecture-2010-hd.
58. Shor, Ira, 1992, Empowering Education
: Critical Teaching for Social Change, University of Chicago Press
59. Spivak, Gayatri Chakravorty, 1990, Questions of multiculturaism. In The postcolonial critic: Interviews, strategies, dialogues
, ed. S. Harasaya, 59−60, New York, Routledge
60. Tuhiwai Smith, Linda, 2005. 'On tricky ground: Researching the native in the age of uncertainty'. In T he handbook of qualitative research
, ed. N.K. Denzin and Y.S. Lincoln, London, Sage, 113−143
61. Willinsky, John, 1998, Learning
to Divide the World: Education at Empire's End
, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press
62. Young, Robert J.C. 2003, Postcolonialism: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford [UK], Oxford University Press.
63. Young, Robert J.C. 1990 White Mythologies: Writing History and the West
. New York: Routledge.